USA Today: 7 round mock (1 Viewer)

Oh and another note...Elijah McGuire would be an ideal fit here. He can be Sean Payton toy, slasher style RB that can line up all over the field. I would like that pick a lot.

He also has an incredible back story to him that would make him a great fit. Basically he raised his siblings in high school and blew his chance at a big time College offer. He has big time college talent.

Totally agree McGuire would be a perfect fit here. I am a big UL and McGuire fan. I try to make as many games as I can during the season. He would be a very good all purpose back for us. Payton would have some fun with him.

Super heady MLB for Florida. They run 2 LB sets, and both Jarrad Davis and Alex play MLB and one plays a side, depending on offensive formations.

He is excellent. Went out for the season a right before UF/LSU with a broken arm. Very fast to fill the hole, consistently knocks guys backwards.....I'd love to have him.

Not that it matters, but he's a white LB.....which is rare in the NFL.

Great speed and instincts, only reason he's not ranked higher is Jarrad Davis, but I think Anzalone is as good if not the better.

Several times this season UF has forced a 3 and out with AA making all three stops.

Thnx OBJ. Think he can play will? Round projection? I taped the SEC Championship last night. When I re-watch it, I'll pay special attention to this kid.

--edit--
No wonder I couldn't find this guy. He's been out since early November. Kept looking for him in the game, couldn't find him.
Florida redshirt junior LB Alex Anzalone will miss the remainder of the season due to a broken left arm.

This is Anzalone's second straight serious injury, as a shoulder issue ended his 2015 campaign early.

An NFL exec recently praised Anzalone's play this year, calling him "really good" and highlighting the linebackers' ability to work around blocks to make plays. Anzalone reportedly has not decided if he will return for one more year, or if he wants to jump to the NFL. Nov 7

Super heady MLB for Florida. They run 2 LB sets, and both Jarrad Davis and Alex play MLB and one plays a side, depending on offensive formations.

He is excellent. Went out for the season a right before UF/LSU with a broken arm. Very fast to fill the hole, consistently knocks guys backwards.....I'd love to have him.

Not that it matters, but he's a white LB.....which is rare in the NFL.

Great speed and instincts, only reason he's not ranked higher is Jarrad Davis, but I think Anzalone is as good if not the better.

Several times this season UF has forced a 3 and out with AA making all three stops.

You nailed it outbackjack. KUDOS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom