Usama Young......... (1 Viewer)

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Alot of people have talked about the chance that Meachem will come in next year and be the guy on the opposite side of Colston. I agree and think he will be our #2 guy, but the 07 draft pick Im most interested in is Usama Young. Not many people are talking about him but what if he really shows up next year. He went from a relative unknown, to a guy skyrocketing up everyones draft board and probably needed a year of spot duty to start refining his skills. If he managed to learn a little bit this past season he may be the guy we are looking for at corner. I think he has all the skills needed to be a good to great cover corner in this league, and now with a year under his belt maybe he will show it. I would love to hear what everyone thinks about him.

I didn't see anything out of the guy last year that looked better to me than Craft. But he's young and still a little raw; so a good offseason may help him develop into a decent player.

i think he can do well but i also thought we could draft a starter in the first round last year, or at least someone who would make the squad

Maybe you can get his phone number.

:lol: :lol: :smilielol:

but yes, usama will shine in a year or two, he will develop into one of the league's premiere corners in years to come IMO.

I'm excited about him. Honestly, I think this past years draft isn't nearly as bad as the vibe I get from others about it. It all depends on how Alleman, Bushrod and Young develop (not to mention Meachem) but by time those first three round out they should be in the market for a nice cap-friendly extension that allows us to reap the benefits of their growth without pushing them out of an acceptable price range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom