Usamu Young (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What's up everybody, I'm new to the site been browsing around and I like the site. Anyway, I was on the 10 and swore I saw Usamu next to me, does annybody know what kind of car he drives?

Welcome to the board!!!

I'm not sure about the car though. Someone on here probably knows.

Not sure, but I saw a Yukon in Covington with the license plate "BREES 9" driven by some woman. Not sure if it was Brittany.

Not sure, but I saw a Yukon in Covington with the license plate "BREES 9" driven by some woman. Not sure if it was Brittany.

The Brees' live uptown on Audubon park last I heard... though she coulda been up there driving around who knows.. was she blonde?

By the way joemann24 welcome to the board, I guess this was your practice thread starter.

Also new to the site, i read this everyday!! Does Anyone know, as of now, where usama is on the depth chart? i thought he played well when he was in last season. Its just very hard to play good press coverage with no pass rush and no over the top help.

Also new to the site, i read this everyday!! Does Anyone know, as of now, where usama is on the depth chart? i thought he played well when he was in last season. Its just very hard to play good press coverage with no pass rush and no over the top help.
As of right now, there really is no depth chart. A few starters are more or less guaranteed (Drew Brees, e.g.) but everybody else has to earn their position. So it will be during or after training camp before we see any kind of meaningful depth chart.

No no need for all that. a lot of people here have dread locks, just want a conformation on what I saw

You should have just followed him home.

Why would a man follow him home? Hummmmm? Screams Crazy.

Thank you for not following him home and keeping the jail numbers down. LOL

If I had to guess I would say he drives a... truck!

Ok let me stop playing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom