USC has 2 #10's? (1 Viewer)

TriPolarTroy

AKA ShoelessTroy
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that Booty is #10 and their starting LB Brian Cushing is also #10?

I didn't know you could have multiple players wearing the same number. I guess the only thing that matters is that USC just beat the dog crap out of ND. I just hope the BCS idiots don't stick ND in the Rose Bowl over LSU.

USC has many duplicate jersey numbers. With over 100 players, including walk-ons, and 7 retired Heisman numbers, some players end up sharing. Since JDB is offense and Cushing defense, they aren't on the field at the same time.

I noticed that to. btw, LSU has 143 players on roster. They have 3 wearing 32. I also think LSU should play UM in the Rose Bowl.

I guess the only thing that matters is that USC just beat the dog crap out of ND. I just hope the BCS idiots don't stick ND in the Rose Bowl over LSU.

Oh, believe me, ND will get a spot ahead of LSU. Maybe both teams get a BCS bid...but LSU will not get a berth at the expense of ND. You can take that to the bank.

Both teams lost to great teams, but ND's exposure and larger fan base cannot be underestimated.

As long as the players play on different sides of the ball, duped numbers are okay.

Cases in point:

NC State - Mario Williams (DE) #9, Marcus Stone (QB) #9; Adam Kiker (K) #21, Tramain Hall (WR) #21.

I remember in the LSU-Oklahoma game after Corey Webster caught an INT, they showed a close-up of the walk-on player who also wore #13. Basically the premise is that both players must play different sides of the ball and cannot take the field at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom