USC may lose 2004 Championship - Bush Involved (1 Viewer)

i really couldn't care less about the BCS, USC or college football politics (or policy) in general.

These school make millions off the backs student players, i've though for years that college athelets should be paid a salary as if they were doing student work study.

i really couldn't care less about the BCS, USC or college football politics (or policy) in general.

These school make millions off the backs student players, i've though for years that college athelets should be paid a salary as if they were doing student work study.

Agreed, and the kids are locked into playing two years of college ball. Today's college football player is yesteryear's indentured servant. The hypocrisy of coming down heavy handed on kids who make small infractions, ala Dez Bryant has turned me off to the college game all together.

Last edited:
I wonder if Vince Young will get a heisman trophy out of this also.

Rules are rules, and I could care less about USC, but I think its garbage for schools to get penalized if a kid takes money/stuff from someone.

Schools make millions from these players. Yes the game is played by the players, and the NCAA is pimping these kids.

Again... rules are rules and should be followed, but I just don't agree with the rule.

They're basically letting these kids play for free while the school cashes these million $ checks, and now adays some college coaches are paid more than pro coaches. And what does the kid get? Screwed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom