USC's Pro Day is today (1 Viewer)

(1)Wow! His biggest knocks were injuries, academic issues and his timed speed.

(2) I don't know why USC didn't give him the ball more last year.

1. Much of his early academic issues were supposed to be because he was determined to major in Mathematics, and he struggled with that major. Once he finally switched to something easier, he had no problems.

2. Stafon Johnson
Joe McKnight
CJ Gable (before injury)
Allen Bradford
Stanley Havili
Hershel Dennis
Desmond Reed

I was watching Path to the Draft, and they reported Rivers ran a 4.58 and lit up the 3cone and all those other agility drills.....he is the guy I'm hoping for if we can't get one of those DT's...... Then they said washington ran a 4.4 flat but did a poor job on the agility drills, but he's a downhill runner and that speed only helps his draft status, at 218pds he's like a inshape Lyndale White, could be slate round gem.......I'm just saying.

I've been reading a bunch of defferent results for USC Pro Day,l I wonder when the offcial results will be realsed so we can end all the speculation.

Mike May lock said

Sedrick Ellis

USC DT Sedrick Ellis ran a 5.01 forty at the Trojans' Pro Day, according to NFL Network's Mike Mayock.
Ellis' forty at the NFL Combine was 5.24, so this is remarkable improvement. He's shed about 10 lbs since February and now is just under 300. Ellis added 36 reps of 225 on the bench press. He posted a 30" vertical jump

Kieth River

NFL Network's Mike Mayock reports USC LB Keith Rivers ran a 4.58 forty at his Pro Day Wednesday.
Mayock said Rivers "almost hit the ceiling" of the USC weight room with his 42" vertical. Rivers will likely be limited to the weak side in an NFL 4-3, but should be an impact player regardless. He's a certain first-round pick

Fred Davis

USC TE Fred Davis ran a disappointing forty at the Trojans' Pro Day Wednesday, timing in the 4.7s.
NFL Network's Mike Mayock said Davis also struggled to finish his change-of-direction drills and did not appear fluid. Davis relied on his vertical skills during a breakout senior campaign, so the poor workout may send up a red flag. It was the first time Davis (knee) has worked out this offseason

Sedrick Ellis

USC DT Sedrick Ellis ran a 5.01 forty at the Trojans' Pro Day, according to NFL Network's Mike Mayock.
Ellis' forty at the NFL Combine was 5.24, so this is remarkable improvement. He's shed about 10 lbs since February and now is just under 300. Ellis added 36 reps of 225 on the bench press. He posted a 30" vertical jump

This means Sedrick Ellis is not only stronger, but also just as fast, if not faster than Glenn Dorsey. Dorsey has the better wingspan and hand size, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom