USC's Pro Day is today (1 Viewer)

TideSaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
It is still early in California so it obviously hasn't started. But does anyone know of a link to view the results like the one that was posted for LSU? Very interested to see what Rivers and Ellis put up numbers-wise today.

I can't help you on the site. But I bet Ellis puts up 36 reps and Rivers gets timed at 4.51

I can't help you on the site. But I bet Ellis puts up 36 reps and Rivers gets timed at 4.51

Ellis put up 41 reps during preseason training last year to set the USC record. I'm looking for something similar to that, because he was upset that he only got 34 at the Combine. If Rivers runs a 4.51 and both DTs are gone when we pick at 10, then he should be our pick.

My prediction is Ellis goes to downtown LA for his pro day so he can leap tall buildings with a single bound before pushing them over. Then he will swim out into the Pacific and come back walking on the water with two badly beaten great white sharks thrown over his shoulder while pulling a tanker ship that is not environmentally friendly.

My prediction is Ellis goes to downtown LA for his pro day so he can leap tall buildings with a single bound before pushing them over. Then he will swim out into the Pacific and come back walking on the water with two badly beaten great white sharks thrown over his shoulder while pulling a tanker ship that is not environmentally friendly.

Sounds more like Al Gore than Sedrick Ellis.

I can't find anything on it on the USC website nor did a websearch find anything... weird.

Ellis put up 41 reps during preseason training last year to set the USC record. I'm looking for something similar to that, because he was upset that he only got 34 at the Combine.

I hope Ellis bombs his workout and falls. 41 reps would likely mean a top 5 pick (ridiculous that a few more reps would make that difference, but that's the draft)

I predict he does a backflip and goes #1

I did find on Draft Scout that it starts at 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time. So hopefully we will have some numbers early this afternoon.

I looked on the USC rivals site and someone said it started at 10:30 AM. I have been trying to find a USC site that will post the results after they happen but I have had no luck so far.

Edit..... I know rotoworld post results of the big draft prospects after they are completed, but they don't do it live and it is usually about an hour or two after they are completed.<O:p</O:p

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom