USFL Opened Season Today (1 Viewer)

Is the usfl piping crowd noise into the broadcast? Watching the Breakers' game and I hear crowd noise. But it looks like there are a couple hundred people in the stands just sitting there like they are at home on their couch.
My dad actually was at the game today, said it was a good time but yeah didn't look like a ton of people.

Breakers started out great, but then MBT started playing pretty crappy. DeFilippo's play-calling has tanked. The XFL has for sure hurt by signing the better players, maybe because they paid better and started earlier. It also helps the XFL cause they play in the city of the team. A merger would be the best think for both leagues. Merge the teams from the same cities and keep the rest,

Breakers started out great, but then MBT started playing pretty crappy. DeFilippo's play-calling has tanked. The XFL has for sure hurt by signing the better players, maybe because they paid better and started earlier. It also helps the XFL cause they play in the city of the team. A merger would be the best think for both leagues. Merge the teams from the same cities and keep the rest,
But the USFL has the better time slots. The XFL was getting relegated to ESPN2 and FX. For the most part, the USFL has mostly been on broadcast, even beating the XFL for the few weeks they went head to head.

But the USFL has the better time slots. The XFL was getting relegated to ESPN2 and FX. For the most part, the USFL has mostly been on broadcast, even beating the XFL for the few weeks they went head to head.
A big game changer is if next season teams will be able to play in their OWN cities. The way they have been doing it does NOT help build a fan base. If they play in Yuleman stadium next yr I'll go to a few games, it's a great place to watch a game and it will fill easy.
What would be best is a merger, and start a month after the SB. Then make draft weekend a bye for all teams

A big game changer is if next season teams will be able to play in their OWN cities. The way they have been doing it does NOT help build a fan base. If they play in Yuleman stadium next yr I'll go to a few games, it's a great place to watch a game and it will fill easy.
What would be best is a merger, and start a month after the SB. Then make draft weekend a bye for all teams
They won’t merge. The USFL might take the two highest preforming markets, but that’s it.

Personally, I like the mid April to July schedule of the USFL.
Gives a nice break between the Super Bowl and after the USFL.

They won’t merge. The USFL might take the two highest preforming markets, but that’s it.

Personally, I like the mid April to July schedule of the USFL.
Gives a nice break between the Super Bowl and after the USFL.
An earlier start gives players a chance to show what they can do to get picked up by an NFL team, a lot of XFL players have signed with NFL teams. USFL starts too late for that. Plus it kinda acts like a farm league for the NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom