USMNT - The Berhalter Era (6 Viewers)

Interesting
I had to look to see if you were joshing
You weren’t joshing
Yeah I wish I was. While I understand the reasoning, I'm also a fan of seeing the starters play a meaningful match against a stronger opponent uo to this point. Guess we will wait til knockout stage to see if they can keep the momentum going.

But rest and recovery is key for those guys (starters).

Watching Mihailovic tonite.

mntvpanlineuptn2.ashx

whistle must be burning the refs lips

i'm actually liking what i'm seeing in individual spurts
but as to be expected, not a lot of cohesion

whistle must be burning the refs lips

i'm actually liking what i'm seeing in individual spurts
but as to be expected, not a lot of cohesion
Yep Holden mentioned just few min ago. 11 guys who have seen zero time together. Nice lil spell there last 45 seconds.
I figure Lil more cohesion after half. lots of fouls called on us broke up the flow of game a bit as well.

So Mihailovic... Like his movement, good passes. Was a bit wayward on his free kicks but it all comes down to playing time. None of these guys have had til now.

Would love for them to get a goal and release some of the pressure they are playing with.

1st 10' of second half the ref was pretty good
other than that = pretty bad

He was too lax. That last take down on Pulisic was always a yellow even in a friendly. He didn't understand that while both teams were moving on, they weren't interested in losing.

Better play in the 2nd for sure. I like Mihailovic. Not quite ready for 1st team as I think he has a bit more to go, but you saw his ability. That pass ball where he ran on to (then tackled from behind.... Another auto yellow anywhere else) was a glimpse of his ability. Another year or two of top level play and I see him as a full timer.

Enjoyed second and you can see when Boyd and Pulisic came on the tempo uos a notch. Even if not involved. Good stuff.

Lord, Jozy is jacked.

Took care of business, got some guys some playing time - Jozy feeling confident. Works for me, on to the knockouts.

Thanks man - this year I actually watched most of their post-season games from the SEC through the CWS. Feeling good.

Kumar Rocker. I watched both is outings and still can't fathom how he is a Freshman.

I was pulling for yall. Bats finally woke yesterday into today. Watched up until US kicked off and kinda figured yall had it locked down, but didn't see final score. Congrats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom