USMNT - The Berhalter Era (4 Viewers)

I don't care what anyone else says - especially ESPN, so what? Did they widely report that the Saints were wire-tapping other teams' play-calling, and then when it was proven false, issued a back page, end of show retraction? Screw them.

I like the blue jersey. I'm sticking with that. :)

When you bought on-line, did it happen to give you "frequently bought together" option ?

Attachments

• imageService.jpg
    imageService.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
I don't care what anyone else says - especially ESPN, so what? Did they widely report that the Saints were wire-tapping other teams' play-calling, and then when it was proven false, issued a back page, end of show retraction? Screw them.

I like the blue jersey. I'm sticking with that. :)

Seems like mostly everyone's kits aren't great. I don't mind the US' blue. More could have been done with the white.

Nike, Puma and adidas are all catching flack. adidas seems to be catching the least of it. But their flames on the arms of Belgium's home kit are a little cringey.

REMINDER - USMNT 9/23 vs Japan

AT 7:25 AM! ( playing in Germany )

Maaaaaaaaaan now i gotta get to office by 7 am to view without having to do work. UGH.

For those who can't watch, Jon Champion said we gave the ball away 39 times in our own defensive third. I dont see how there is enough time in 45 to do that, but it certainly feels that way.

Disgraceful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom