USMNT - The Berhalter Era (4 Viewers)

I would be willing to bet most coaches from other countries that actually know soccer would take Pepi over those other 2 100% of the time…..

Depends on what style of play they look to employ.

Based on what Berhalter has said, Pepi wasn't a fit for 2022. He has another 4 years to mature, fill out, round out his game, and make his mark.

His omission isn't going to be the reason the US doesn't advance if we don't.

I would be willing to bet most coaches from other countries that actually know soccer would take Pepi over those other 2 100% of the time…..
Sure, but that's probably because he's got a much higher ceiling and is so young. But the Cup is a season. He's not anywhere near his peak potential and probably wouldn't be at that point during Cup matches, whereas the others might bring more to the table in the short term.

So who knew that Cameron Carter Vickers is the son of Harold Carter LSU basketball early 80s???

Dest and McKennie ruled fit for Monday.

Looks like we will see the MMA midfield. (Musah, McKennie, Adams)

I'm ready.

Dest and McKennie ruled fit for Monday.

Looks like we will see the MMA midfield. (Musah, McKennie, Adams)

I'm ready.
More and more I hear about another attacker in place of one of the Ms
😐

More and more I hear about another attacker in place of one of the Ms
😐
I think it will depend on opponent really. If we need a really solid, control tempo midfield, this is the set up.

If we want to press and attack, then probably BA slides in one of the M spots and we go 2 man midfield.

I think it will depend on opponent really. If we need a really solid, control tempo midfield, this is the set up.

If we want to press and attack, then probably BA slides in one of the M spots and we go 2 man midfield.
Yeah I meant v Wales specifically
BA for Weston is the one I’ve heard most

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom