USMNT - The Berhalter Era (3 Viewers)

I’d wondered about this

Interesting that they choose Reyna as the cover boy for that story.

If it is in fact a personality issue with Gregg and Gio, there will be a split locker room and you simply can't have it.

Player wins the war.

So I came back to academia (grad school) having had significant years as a pro
One thing I noticed a bunch was the teacher who had little to no professional experience always struggled with the extraordinary performers
Harmony is the class/cast and buttressing the middle was always way more important than giving enough attention to the special cases

I think greggg might have this struggle as well

Hmmm, and now the other side of the story comes out..

Yeah I’ve been following this
Not sure how we’ve gone from a ‘number of players’ to ‘Gio was the problem’
Obviously handling a uber talented teenager is a challenge - a plenty of tourney managers have left national stars home
But this feels like damage control- but whichever way the dust settles, greggg doesn’t come out looking good

We could say the timing is convenient for GGG, but it’s also the first time away from Qatar that folks could get information about what went on there.

From what I was reading, Reyna was dogging it in the pre-tourney friendly they had over there and in training after finding out he wouldn’t start against Wales. He’s young, but he has to learn how to deal with that kind of situation better.

Attachments

• F0740C50-0AA6-4D29-A1FC-BD622A4F713D.jpeg
    F0740C50-0AA6-4D29-A1FC-BD622A4F713D.jpeg
    966.6 KB · Views: 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom