USMNT - The Berhalter Era (1 Viewer)

If there's anything this team needs right now is a game against a side like Guyana in a tournament with real silverware.

The A players are back to the lineup and I think we'll see most of them tonight. I'm saying 4-0.

The game yesterday vs Venezuela was horrible to try to watch. I watched some of the first half, but never tuned back in for the 2nd half. ugly ugly soccer
While I agree that it was painful to watch, I'm excited about the new kid who played Forward on the right side, Tyler Boyd. We just picked him up after he got a One-Time transfer approved to play for the US team coming from the New Zealand national team.

His touches and passes into the middle were a thing of beauty. Been a long time since I've seen someone on the USMNT that had that kind of touch and instinct for putting the ball in just the right spot for shots on goal. Unfortunately, the other players were not ready for this kind of placement and couldn't do anything with the passes. But it's very promising!

But what the hell happened to the defense? That's always what the US team was known for... It was just atrocious in that game.

Can't wait for tonight!!

Can't wait for tonight!!

I'm excited too. I have my daughter's swim meet at 5:30. Then Vandy plays Miss St. in the CWS at 7, which should end right around the Gold Cup kickoff.

Then get up tomorrow morning and get on a plane to NOLA. Cha-Ching.

Boyd was definitely a bright spot last game. Wonder how much run he'll get this match.

how can no one unseat Bradley in mid?
i was done with him 2 cups ago
I can't understand all the gushing about Bradley??? I think he's been overrated since his first start when his Daddy was the coach.

It boggles my mind that he is so highly regarded by the media and former players. I guess its his leadership and lockerroom presence?? Cuz it sure aint his play...

Tim Ream is hot garbage. How he is on the team much less starts is baffling. When Brooks and Yedlin get healthy hopefully he’s gone.

The goal was nice but the US should have 2 or 3 by now. Guyana is leaving loads of space deep and leaving men completely unmarked.

FWIW, Venezuela just drew Brazil 0-0 in the Copa America on Brazilian soil. Not excusing the piss poor performance in the last warm up game but maybe they’re better than advertised.

Why is there no one in position to handle the backside on corners???

Boyd keeps dropping these dimes into the middle and they can't even sniff a shot on goal...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom