USMNT - The Berhalter Era (4 Viewers)

Different match once the subs came on
Sure Qatar was stepping on their tongues, but the constant press finally broke them

has anyone seen a replay of that maybe penalty right before the goal?

I hope the Dike experiment is over for now

Zardes needs the start vs Mexico in the final

Different match once the subs came on
Sure Qatar was stepping on their tongues, but the constant press finally broke them

has anyone seen a replay of that maybe penalty right before the goal?
The only view I have is from my DVR. It looks like Williamson is pushed off the ball, but it’s inconclusive from the far away angle.

The only view I have is from my DVR. It looks like Williamson is pushed off the ball, but it’s inconclusive from the far away angle.
Reggie Cannon lol

He should have felt that trailing defender and just stepped out so he would completely run up his back making it impossible to not blow whistle

I hope the Dike experiment is over for now

Zardes needs the start vs Mexico in the final
It must be for now. His shoulder hampering his play for sure.

Don't know what we do for Sept start of WCQ. Sargent?
Adopt Lewandowski? 😉

Reggie Cannon lol

He should have felt that trailing defender and just stepped out so he would completely run up his back making it impossible to not blow whistle
I’m pretty sure it was Eryk Williamson. But let’s see if that part of the game gets mentioned. If it’s Cannon I owe you a Barq’s Red Creme soda.

Tough start to the match. Qatar definitely had us on our heels for a while but then wore down.

That missed penalty, after all the build up and activity around it, was the turning point. Qatar lost its way after that. Also, I thought it was a penalty from live action but hated seeing the review. 😂

Turner’s stock is way up right now. Didn’t like seeing Hoppe get subbed but the subs did a good job. Props to Zardes for his awareness and movement around the ball on the goal.

Wow!

Mexico score with literally seconds left in added time. Another battle between USMNT and El Tri, Sunday evening.

Canada outplayed Mexico most of the match
Very chippy but entertaining

Qatar outplayed the US most of the first half also

But we get US v Mexico
Again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom