USMNT - The Berhalter Era (2 Viewers)

good. this is the not ******* around squad
let's please have controlled FORWARD passes through the mid and strong channel runs in our 1/3rd
That's exactly what it is and should be. At home. And away going fwd.

Id like to see them turn it on here and take it to Nov 12 VS El Tri

Arriola picked up a knock in warm-ups. Weah starts in his place

That
Nice! Weah had to will that one into the goal.
That shot was a bomb off his foot. Just a lazer.

Big win for young guys. Great response to going down a goal early. Didn't hang heads, didn't lose composure. Kept to plan and just ran CR into ground.

Few mental lapses that they will clean up but Robinson and Dest are a constant now. Especially when they move forward, they put pressure on wingers. And Dest can take on defenders and break that back 4 down.

Solid win got the 3 pts and now... Nov 12.... At home.

Mexico.

That

That shot was a bomb off his foot. Just a lazer.

Big win for young guys. Great response to going down a goal early. Didn't hang heads, didn't lose composure. Kept to plan and just ran CR into ground.

Few mental lapses that they will clean up but Robinson and Dest are a constant now. Especially when they move forward, they put pressure on wingers. And Dest can take on defenders and break that back 4 down.

Solid win got the 3 pts and now... Nov 12.... At home.

Mexico.
Man, Mexico at home should be a ton of fun. But, that's a long break between games. Should be interesting to see if they're all on the same page then.

Solid win. Slightly disappointing to dominate like that and not be able to put it away before the end, but it was still dominant all around.

Still really enjoying this roster, there's so much quality. Dest's goal was world-class brilliance. I thought Dest and Robinson were just killing CR on those runs, over and over, really well done. McKinnie had a really good game, I thought he did a great job quarterbacking the US attack.

I agree with efil, Weah's shot was a blast. Yeah, it goes down as an OG but that ball was a wicked one-time right foot.

Also, Jon Champion's descriptions, all night, of how old the Ticos roster is were cracking me up.

And cheers to the Ticos - they played hard despite being clearly outmatched. And they were good sports, none of that dirty business we often get with Costa Rica's neighbors.

Man, Mexico at home should be a ton of fun. But, that's a long break between games. Should be interesting to see if they're all on the same page then.
Match is in Cincy, but it’s still probably going to be a 50/50 match -Mexican fans travel in the US
it’ll be lively, that’s for sure

im really hoping we have CP and Reyna by then - if we do I like our chances

Nice win tonight.

Do we need to just start every match with an 0-1 score at the whistle? Seems like that’s what wakes us up.

Dest’s shot was awesome. That’s exactly why he’s in the squad. Get forward, be involved in the offense and if given a chance, bury one in the net.

I was concerned about swapping to Steffen out of the blue when Turner’s been pretty good. I don’t ever want to see him doing diving headers unless it’s on a corner to get a late goal, though.

Nice win tonight.

Do we need to just start every match with an 0-1 score at the whistle? Seems like that’s what wakes us up.

Dest’s shot was awesome. That’s exactly why he’s in the squad. Get forward, be involved in the offense and if given a chance, bury one in the net.

I was concerned about swapping to Steffen out of the blue when Turner’s been pretty good. I don’t ever want to see him doing diving headers unless it’s on a corner to get a late goal, though.
Turner has been good in goal but he’s so wobbly with the ball at his feet
And his passing to the backs to start the offense are often suspect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom