USMNT - The Berhalter Era (4 Viewers)

Yeah, I was wondering whether he was a lefty. If he usually does right, then that kick is that much more difficult.
Watch the replay again from behind/field level.

He never looks up once he decided to shoot.(once he cuts across defender to get on his left) The spatial awareness required I can't even explain. It's innate and just happens.

Watch the replay again from behind/field level.

He never looks up once he decided to shoot.(once he cuts across defender to get on his left) The spatial awareness required I can't even explain. It's innate and just happens.

What's really great is that he's a RB that's comfortable with attacking and moving centrally, which allows some of those guys to move wide as needed/desired (vs just being a wide-playing fullback).

They keep warning and they keep doing.

I get that it's "tradition" but ya can't find another word out of millions?

So be it.

Mexico on Nov 12 and @Jamaica on Nov 16
No Dest or Reyna. Pulisic back.

GOALKEEPERS: Sean Johnson (New York City FC; 9/0), Zack Steffen (Manchester City/ENG; 24/0), Matt Turner (New England Revolution; 12/0)

DEFENDERS: Reggie Cannon (Boavista/POR; 22/1), Mark McKenzie (Genk/BEL; 8/0), Chris Richards (Hoffenheim/GER; 4/0), Antonee Robinson (Fulham/ENG; 17/1), Miles Robinson (Atlanta United; 14/3), Joe Scally (Borussia Mönchengladbach/GER; 0/0), Sam Vines (Royal Antwerp/BEL; 8/1), DeAndre Yedlin (Galatasaray/TUR; 69/0), Walker Zimmerman (Nashville SC; 20/2)

MIDFIELDERS: Kellyn Acosta (Colorado Rapids; 42/2), Tyler Adams (RB Leipzig/GER; 20/1), Gianluca Busio (Venezia/ITA; 7/0), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy; 33/8), Weston McKennie (Juventus/ITA; 27/7), Yunus Musah (Valencia/ESP; 9/0), Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders; 29/0)

FORWARDS: Brenden Aaronson (Red Bull Salzburg/AUT; 13/5), Paul Arriola (D.C. United; 41/8), Jesús Ferreira (FC Dallas; 2/2), Ricardo Pepi (FC Dallas; 4/3), Christian Pulisic (Chelsea/ENG; 40/16), Tim Weah (Lille/FRA; 16/1)

Lots of people have been pushing for Scally to get called up - here we are
Anxious to see how he works out (I’ve never seen him play)

Also what in the world was Reyna’s injury? This has been a llloooonnngggg shelving

Lots of people have been pushing for Scally to get called up - here we are
Anxious to see how he works out (I’ve never seen him play)

Also what in the world was Reyna’s injury? This has been a llloooonnngggg shelving
This is the same hamstring injury that Reyna got in the September WC Qualifiers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom