USMNT - The Berhalter Era (3 Viewers)

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I dig what I'm seeing so far. Young faces. Skill. There have been some great plays that miss by mere inches but it gives me hope as the players get more experience. Liking this start for Gregg. I needed this hope after the Saints and Pelicans recent games.

The goal in the first half had some nice movement. We had a few other chances that I think would have gone in had we been more selfish.

It's still 1-0.

But man. It just feels fresh. Lots of touches that are so close to being brilliant but slightly off. It'll get there.

And Zimmerman nets number two in the Berhalter Era.

These kids have some crisp movement and passing.

Liked the energy. Liked the set up and movement. Good result vs a thin Panamanian team.

I say this while remembering we played Panama with 8 players from 2018 WC out. So yes nice start to his Era, but we will get some real tests later this year.

March will give us a good look at a full US team. Pulisic, McKinnie, and Adams (went full 90 and played well for RB Leipzig today) should be there for that Intl window.

enjoying the Ticos friendly atm
like the yung'uns
good energy - strength seems to be on possession and pressing - quite the change

Didn’t think it deserved it’s on thread, but a New Orleans boy has signed for Real Salt Lake. Justin played for Lafreniere SC and attended Grace King. Coached against him once. Once was good enough. Pleasure to have witnessed in person. Kid had eyes in the back of his head.

USMNT in friendly action tonight v. Chile on ESPN2 at 7:55 EDT.

We are playing in Cincinnati and losing to Venezuela 3-0
Last match we lost to Jamaica

They said the USMNT was getting better
They lied to us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom