USMNT - The Berhalter Era (3 Viewers)

Wow what a crazy game - wild entertainment, this rivalry is so good.

For US, it’s huge - this team is obviously the most talented we’ve had but if you can’t win big games, it doesn’t matter. Hopefully there’s going to be more of this level of play (and still some work to do for sure).

I have a lot of negative emotion towards Mexican soccer. But all I’ve say is great game USA!

For US, it’s huge - this team is obviously the most talented we’ve had but if you can’t win big games, it doesn’t matter. Hopefully there’s going to be more of this level of play (and still some work to do for sure).
It's also a stamp for Berhalter. He and this team can grow together. Most important, the players buy into his system and processes.

They clearly do.

I have a lot of negative emotion towards Mexican soccer. But all I’ve say is great game USA!

That just means it’s a great rivalry!

I’m fine with Mexico soccer, I don’t think they did anything over the line, it was expected to get chippy down the stretch. This game should feel like that.

But the fans clocking players in the head with bottles is just disgusting.

That just means it’s a great rivalry!

I’m fine with Mexico soccer, I don’t think they did anything over the line, it was expected to get chippy down the stretch. This game should feel like that.

But the fans clocking players in the head with bottles is just disgusting.

Had no problem with the way Mexico played... definitely do not like people throwing crap at players, especially full water bottles. But, as far as the team... it was just a good chippy, rivalry game.

Oh snap did u see the medal guy ask Steff "u OK" and then "f***"?

It clearly meant something to the players
it was great to see them 100% invested and throwing themselves into it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom