USMNT - The Berhalter Era (6 Viewers)

Here is that clip

Attachments

• 20210606_234531.mp4
    6.7 MB
Sigh.

I get better answers in depositions from adverse witnesses.

LOL i was driving into work, so couldnt really type it all up

i was looking for that ortho that posts on Twitter...but cant remember his name. Chao?

Last edited:
That just means it’s a great rivalry!

I’m fine with Mexico soccer, I don’t think they did anything over the line, it was expected to get chippy down the stretch. This game should feel like that.

But the fans clocking players in the head with bottles is just disgusting.
My issues go deeper than just the Mexican national team. But I digress.

Nice to get support from the players' clubs

whoda thunk it 20 years ago that some of the worlds most venerable clubs would be sending congrats to US born players. To me, this is affirmation that we have stars in the making and the world is coming around to admitting the US belongs in the football club.

We arent trotting out horses to run past defenders any longer. Highly skilled players are coming out of US and they see it.

So dang proud and so happy to see in my lifetime.

whoda thunk it 20 years ago that some of the worlds most venerable clubs would be sending congrats to US born players. To me, this is affirmation that we have stars in the making and the world is coming around to admitting the US belongs in the football club.

We arent trotting out horses to run past defenders any longer. Highly skilled players are coming out of US and they see it.

So dang proud and so happy to see in my lifetime.

It's kind of mind-blowing. Not only are these Americans on top-shelf, historic clubs, perennial contenders for UCL titles, but they're actually playing - regularly in the starting 11. Contributing members of these clubs' success.

I can't believe it. And it isn't just one, it's a handful all at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom