USMNT - The Berhalter Era (3 Viewers)

I'll trust you. Lol

But then I think how did you not know Tim is the son of George??

It just didn't click. Every time I saw his name I thought"huh, his last name is the same as George Weah" but never made the connection.

Old age is a sumoabeech.

Strongly disagree.
Really what US team was ever better?

We have never been able to play out of the backfield. We have rarely if ever had a competent goalie who could distribute the ball without punting. Maybe, Tony Meola on a good day, but those teams certainly were not better. We have never had a midfield development game. The entirety of US soccer has been reliant on long box crosses and over the top runs for far too long.

Wow. This team is just on another level from anything we’ve ever had.

Yep, our last decent WC run our best players were both in their 30's....Our best players on this team are all between 18-23 and they are far superior to the likes of Dempsey and Donovan (and I loved both those guys)....

Just saw the replay of that foul on Aaronson
that ****** ****** needs to sit multiple matches
that was complete horse ****
and weston getting a yellow in there was even more horse ****
it was unfortunate that the Ref inserted himself in-between the players and didn't see that rake in eyes.

Tensions high in that game - I really think they got to around 60th and thought they could win, and within 10 min, those hopes were dashed.

will hav to see if that dude gets a game or two suspension

If I heard right, the next match suspensions are McKinnie, Aaronson and Steffen?

FDE7A0A2-A8AE-4ABC-8592-04B43028D10B.jpeg

Just found out what Pulisic’s shirt meant
Stadium PA played the sing at the end of the match

evidently yeldin and weah came up with the idea and roped CP in

also it’s hardly been mentioned any that I hear, but mckennie and cp clearly had some mirror routine mocked up and they did it during the goal celebration

Interesting development happening here. Hard to imagine CP without a long-term home. 2 yrs here, 2 years there - doesnt seem fair to his ability.

Interesting development happening here. Hard to imagine CP without a long-term home. 2 yrs here, 2 years there - doesnt seem fair to his ability.

Bad luck with injuries, and Chelsea has been doing fine without him. Sucks for him, but if he gets over his injury bug, then he'll stick long term with a top notch club.

he got injured at the exact wrong time
EPL is probably still the best place for him (but joining Marsch in Liepzig might be fun) - but i'd prefer him fulltime on Tottenham or even lower on the table that the ocaissional match with chelsea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom