USMNT - The Berhalter Era (3 Viewers)

Well shoot. Wouldn't ya know, Southeastern is hosting a scholarship banquet for incoming freshmen awarded scholarships and it's this Thursday at 6pm

So sport the USMNT jersey under sports jacket????
Aren’t you a little old for the team?
Anyway just paint a “10” on the back of your jacket

Well now, wont miss after all. Painted the devil on the wall with that dumba$$ post- she is positive for the vid. Wont be attending since 2 days away and she is symptomatic. Disappointed my baby wont get recognized for her dedication. STupid omicron.

Well now, wont miss after all. Painted the devil on the wall with that dumba$$ post- she is positive for the vid. Wont be attending since 2 days away and she is symptomatic. Disappointed my baby wont get recognized for her dedication. STupid omicron.

Sucks man, sorry.

2 of the kids who were on the bus for the theatre festival have now tested positive
i guess it's good that i tested positive within the 90 day window, but this is about to get interesting

FIFA is listing the match against El Salvador as today..is it the 26th or 27th?

edit: Seems to have been a data entry error that has been corrected to the 27th.

Last edited:
Match Day people!

i'm rethinking my cold weather stance - knowing that one of these games was going to be in Canada - and like CANADA canada - i guess it makes a bit of sense to have a cold match leading up to that

i think we're going to put a competitive squad out there - i'd like a bit more ball control out of the back and a proven finisher, but in between we have a group that should be able to dictate the flow of the game

let's go!

Match Day people!

i'm rethinking my cold weather stance - knowing that one of these games was going to be in Canada - and like CANADA canada - i guess it makes a bit of sense to have a cold match leading up to that

i think we're going to put a competitive squad out there - i'd like a bit more ball control out of the back and a proven finisher, but in between we have a group that should be able to dictate the flow of the game

let's go!
Will this be televised?

we could see this tonite

Pepi
Pulisic Weah

McKinne ADAMS Musah

Robinson Robinson Zimmerman Dest

Turner

MAYBE swap Zimmerman for Chris Richards

But DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I love this.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom