USMNT - The Berhalter Era (4 Viewers)

Just last night i watched Dangerous Play ( Jugada Peligrosa ) on HBO MAx.

it dealt with the 1989 Copa Libertadores - and officials tasked with the semi and finals.

I had no idea how bad it was on Colombia in 1989. ( Escobar/MEdellin = Nacional, Orejueta bros/Cali = America De Cali )

totally worth 90 min. Crazy.

Was thinking about that - was wondering if we wait for new manager or were you thinking something like ‘usmnt quest for 26!’?

We're on to 2026.

Just last night i watched Dangerous Play ( Jugada Peligrosa ) on HBO MAx.

it dealt with the 1989 Copa Libertadores - and officials tasked with the semi and finals.

I had no idea how bad it was on Colombia in 1989. ( Escobar/MEdellin = Nacional, Orejueta bros/Cali = America De Cali )

totally worth 90 min. Crazy.

Watched this after your rec last night, and it is mind blowing. Agreed, spend the 90 minutes watching this one.

Could go in multiple threads, but… here we go!

Im glad he ended up at Leeds with Adams and Aaronson. Too much of a chane getting lost in the minute shuffe with Arsenal. Pretty nice seing 3 US flags on the match player intros. Leeds needs 3 points tomorrow against NF, then a couple of tough matches against United. Pumped to see how they play from here on out.

Watched this after your rec last night, and it is mind blowing. Agreed, spend the 90 minutes watching this one.

I liked the one assistant ref from first match - basically said ( after the threat ) "yeah we will do what needed. - my life more important that this match" ( ultimately didn't have to do anything )

Sad state of affairs for a while in Colombia. I still remember Escobar being murdered after 1994 WC.

My initial thought is ‘Stay at Fulham and start’.

He’s definitely not a typical Pep-style of player (versatile, small ball), or at least he’s not shown or been asked to show that. So then I wonder if he could develop into that.

Also, I’m wondering if Pep wants more wingback involvement with service to Haaland.

Side note, Cancelo is supposedly heading to Bayern on a loan.

My initial thought is ‘Stay at Fulham and start’.

He’s definitely not a typical Pep-style of player (versatile, small ball), or at least he’s not shown or been asked to show that. So then I wonder if he could develop into that.

Also, I’m wondering if Pep wants more wingback involvement with service to Haaland.

Side note, Cancelo is supposedly heading to Bayern on a loan.

i think 9 times out of 10, playing time is the most important teacher
but there seem some coaches (Pep, Klopp, Arteta, others) that maybe it's better to be coached by them than to play for them

i think 9 times out of 10, playing time is the most important teacher
but there seem some coaches (Pep, Klopp, Arteta, others) that maybe it's better to be coached by them than to play for them
You have to like that the top club in the EPL is looking to bring on one of our promising, most key players. He's like Tyler Adams within the squad in a sense. We don't have much behind him at LB as far as quality depth (that we've seen).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom