Usually A Lurker Here........ (1 Viewer)

staciepete

All-Pro
Reaction score
I usually just snoop this board when my usual one is either slow or no interesting topics are active. I just did not want to be involved in two different boards, wife would get pizzed at me if I spent the additional time posting on two boards.

I will have to say that I have enjoyed reading a majority of the posts here over the last couple days, and actually began posting here today.

I just hope my opinions are welcome here, as Ican get a little pesky at times when our boys underperform.

Anybody here from the Northshore area???

I usually just snoop this board when my usual one is either slow or no interesting topics are active. I just did not want to be involved in two different boards, wife would get pizzed at me if I spent the additional time posting on two boards.

I will have to say that I have enjoyed reading a majority of the posts here over the last couple days, and actually began posting here today.

I just hope my opinions are welcome here, as Ican get a little pesky at times when our boys underperform.

Anybody here from the Northshore area???

best saints site ever here dude.... get used to it and love it!

I usually just snoop this board when my usual one is either slow or no interesting topics are active. I just did not want to be involved in two different boards

There's another Saints Board? You have got to be kidding.:omg2:

Welcome aboard Staciepete, glad you did post.

Yeah, I guess YMMV, or he may not be used to the concept of fans or boards...

It would be a "fan bored" to me if everyone had the same take as I do.

Moderation seems fairly tight here, and certainly things are less heated than the average sports bar.

yeah.... welcome here if you want to get beat up for stating your opinion

Yeah, because this board has some football-savvy people who actually know what they're talking about and prefer for people to post intelligent opinions instead of unsubstantiated BS, trash-talking, and panic posts. If you wanna be able to say whatever garbage you can spew out of your mouth, I hear the Times-Picayune article comments are great for that.

I'm kinda new here too and have enjoyed it a lot more than other sites.
Welcome aboard.
mb

Welcome aboard! This site is great! Best posters in the NFL. I've been a member for many years and don't post much cause the SR Forum crew is so sharp what your thinking is posted before you can type it! Enjoy!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom