Vaccaro calling out teammates in the locker room (1 Viewer)

Wish we had a hacker for that vid (if there is one) haha would no doubt be a "Get your popcorn ready!"

The injuries on the back end have nothing to do with why they can't sack, let alone pressure the QB with any consistency.

This adder. This. It blows my mind how inept they look sometimes. I watched Alex Smit roll out from the pocket and he was four or five steps beyond the tackle box before Cam Jordan even knew he was out the pocket. Its like they all have to have the stars align before they can even make a decent play....

I don't get the KV hate. No one is moved around as much and asked to do as much on the defense as KV. He's rock solid and he may not get the INTs but he plays a versatile role and is an enforcer.

Big props to him for taking the reigns and being vocal. Sometimes it takes another player to call guys out to get them into shape. Hope it sinks in

I don't get the KV hate. No one is moved around as much and asked to do as much on the defense as KV. He's rock solid and he may not get the INTs but he plays a versatile role and is an enforcer.

Big props to him for taking the reigns and being vocal. Sometimes it takes another player to call guys out to get them into shape. Hope it sinks in

Truth.

Don't take the "Swimmer Chronicles"seriously.

Chalk the hate up to people that just don't know much about playing safety or football in general.

*cough*
nfl_u_jbyrd_jh_400.jpg
*cough*

Yep

John Jenkins *cough *cough

Jenkins was a third round pick making maybe half a million a year. I would consider him a draft success to still be on the team with the atrocious drafting of this regime lately... Bryd is being paid as the top safety in the nfl....

Sorry but he needs to call himself out. He may talk big but when does he ever force a turnover or make a game changing play. I would argue his best play ever was in his very first game against Atlanta. I would let him walk in a heartbeat.

So you planning on dropping him from your fantasy team?

*cough*
nfl_u_jbyrd_jh_400.jpg
*cough*

The Saints should just cut their losses and "spiller" him. We could have kept Jenkins for less, and I'd rather roll with a younger guy with upside than spend another minute rounding down from 11 to 10.

Byrd's play is outright embarrassing. He mails it in game after game. Fairley has played well this year, despite his bonehead penalty. Tough week for him with the death of his mother. I'm just tired of seeing an almost complete lack of impact plays on D. Injuries are part of the problem, but not the root of the problem. The defensive scheme needs to be more aggressive, and the intensity level needs to go up across the board.

We were supposed to be more aggressive, but I guess that plan didn't work out.

Indeed, he just goes out there and does his job. He's been superb in run support and they way he's used, he's not gonna get a lot of picks, but he's not afraid of putting a lick on someone and giving his best every play. Can't say the same for Byrd. I hope Byrd can get it figured out because him being a solid contributor would go a long way in solidifying the back end of the defense. Our corners are actually playing decent enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom