Vaccaro calling out teammates in the locker room (1 Viewer)

Good for KV , He said personal foul when we would be getting the ball back should just not happen , with out offense we had a real good chance to score

Tell them Kenny!!!!
Something to shake it up.

I like this, he's becoming the leader, and he's ******!!

Well Browner is gone so who is it this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*cough*
nfl_u_jbyrd_jh_400.jpg
*cough*

Sorry but he needs to call himself out. He may talk big but when does he ever force a turnover or make a game changing play. I would argue his best play ever was in his very first game against Atlanta. I would let him walk in a heartbeat.

Dysfunctional defensive team from top to bottom. Persistently dysfunctional.

Sorry but he needs to call himself out. He may talk big but when does he ever force a turnover or make a game changing play. I would argue his best play ever was in his very first game against Atlanta. I would let him walk in a heartbeat.

i knew u would show up :hihi:

Jairius Byrd is PATHETIC! No sooner than the ink dried on that fat $56M contract he was hurt. He basically missed 2 years and has done jack squat since returning from his injury.

Byrd's play is outright embarrassing. He mails it in game after game. Fairley has played well this year, despite his bonehead penalty. Tough week for him with the death of his mother. I'm just tired of seeing an almost complete lack of impact plays on D. Injuries are part of the problem, but not the root of the problem. The defensive scheme needs to be more aggressive, and the intensity level needs to go up across the board.

Pretty much

Make a game changing play and then we can talk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom