Vaccaro calling out teammates in the locker room (2 Viewers)

KV talks a good game. Now go out on the field and back it up. Byrd is as useless as they come.

We cut Byrd how much does it raise our dead money?

CsQ_8-BUAAI-fF9.jpg

Whether you love him as a safety or not , you cannot knock him for caring and taking a leadership role. Sure he could not care, or go the denial/delusional route and blame the refs for the attempted body slam during the most crucial part of the game like our beloved gameday board, but he is holding players accountable for bonehead decisions (Fairley) and others who play like they don't care (Byrd) and it is much needed in that locker room. We have to have a level of accountability.

Last edited:
Sorry but he needs to call himself out. He may talk big but when does he ever force a turnover or make a game changing play. I would argue his best play ever was in his very first game against Atlanta. I would let him walk in a heartbeat.

Have to agree with you on this. He is not starting caliber.

Byrd's play is outright embarrassing. He mails it in game after game. Fairley has played well this year, despite his bonehead penalty. Tough week for him with the death of his mother. I'm just tired of seeing an almost complete lack of impact plays on D. Injuries are part of the problem, but not the root of the problem. The defensive scheme needs to be more aggressive, and the intensity level needs to go up across the board.
The injuries on the back end have nothing to do with why they can't sack, let alone pressure the QB with any consistency.

I have a feeling he's gonna be cut after the season. Defense held this team to 20 offensive points. We just don't have a offense formulated to win in places like this. You need Julio Jones to win here.

Sorry but he needs to call himself out. He may talk big but when does he ever force a turnover or make a game changing play. I would argue his best play ever was in his very first game against Atlanta. I would let him walk in a heartbeat.

Man, this post is just really bad... IMHO...

Good players aren't solely judged on fumble recoveries and interceptions. No team is singling him out and taking advantage of him, he's a hitter and know his assignments and is just a very good player... One of the best players on our team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom