Vaccaro drops appeal, will start suspension (1 Viewer)

Why did it take so long for the appeal to happen? Was it up to staff or the league?

Kennan Lewis?

Just kidding.

So more likely than not the Saints will be without Vacarro, Ingram, Armstead, Michael Thomas, and Robertson for a must-win game at a division rivals house. Man that sucks!

I guess this is why they picked up Feeny from the Steelers.

It was weird that this took so long, but I knew he was guilty when it was first announced. In one of Vaccaro's first interviews with the local media someone asked him if he took Adderall and he said "no comment". That right there told me that he was holding out hope that the second urine sample would come back negative.

KV was playing like KV The Rook who exploded onto the scene and life felt great~! Now>? Not so much and even though, The SAINTS “still” have a handle on their own destiny ( wouldn’t that just beat all if we arrive into the play-offs and here comes Kenny! All rested up, healed up, worked out , stretched out and feeling like popping pads like the rest of our Division are ripe like infected pores, just ready to ooze out losses like pustules packed and ready to burst ( that’s my vision of how Atl, T.B. and the pitiful panties look to me and WE’RE GIANTS ~! Men amongst little lost children who are slipping off of a very high cliff with OUR SAINTS ready to man the helm of The Play-Offs, being written off and buried yet we make our comeback and we devour everyone from Seattle to Dallas and anyone in between! I’m ready to witness the Christmas Miracle of The SAINTS WHODAT NATION being rewarded for NOT giving up on OUR TEAM because we KNOW what we’re sitting on and we’ve SEEN Our Defense come around and take things over, becoming a real united SQUAD again and making things happen~! Fleener will actually start catching the ball and both Coleman and Thomas and Brandon Cooks and Willie Snead iV ALL lighting it up with YACs and Ingram and Hightower getting 100 each in every game into The Super Bowl~! Call me crazy but one thing I KNOW from my gambling days is that football is shaped “FUNNY” (meaning “oddly”) and can bounce in any and every direction imaginable and all it need do is bounce Our way and continue to do so throughout these next few games and again throughout the Play-Offs and then? The Championship between Brady and Brees, the match-up everyone will be clamoring to see, will come to pass and I’d be happy to watch the cards fall where they may at that point as I would foresee Ingram and Hightower obliterate the N.E. Defensive Unit handily and with record numbers~!

Hard to imagine? Well, out here in Cally, there is such a thing as medical M.J. which is ultimately a mind blowing session with Dr. 4:20 and his after class bunch and imagining things is much more easily done here than when surrounded by surly SAINTS (so-called) Fans who are full of doom and gloom~! Glass half-full or half-empty you ask? I say, the glass was engineered improperly and The SAINTS will overflow it with gifted players who ALL at one time or another have stepped up their game to be game-changers, just not at the same time. Now? THIS IS THE TIME~! GEAUX SAINTS and prove me RIGHT~! What a kick that would be~! Time for another one, just like the other one~!

Perfect timing. Slim chance of playoffs. While there at it sit Armstead so that knee doesn't get any worse.
Not saying tank the season just make decisions now that will help next year.

So more likely than not the Saints will be without Vacarro, Ingram, Armstead, Michael Thomas, and Robertson for a must-win game at a division rivals house. Man that sucks!

There is a fine balance here and I'm sure they are aware of the #'s. Our chances/play this year doesn't suggest we'll be able to rattle off 4 wins in a row yet you want to make sure nobody is tanking the season.

With that being said its a good time to start evaluating talent like Anthony, Lasco, and a few others that haven't gotten heavy looks this year.

Perfect timing. Slim chance of playoffs. While there at it sit Armstead so that knee doesn't get any worse.
Not saying tank the season just make decisions now that will help next year.

Exactly

Well, we either win the next 4 games and potentially make the playoffs with Vaccaro available, or he sits out these 4 games and is ready to go next season.

Pretty much what I'm thinking as well. Might as well get it out the way and move on. It's rare to win an appeal, so the timing is right to take it on the chin and move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom