Vaccaro drops appeal, will start suspension (1 Viewer)

It is a bit of weird timing and yet perfect timing I guess.

Weird because the story seemed to have died down almost to the point of where no punishment would even be issued. Seems like you could have let it roll, especially with the NFL Violation that occurred in leaking the story.

On the other side, only 4 games remaining this season where we only have a 16% chance at the playoffs. Might as well bite the bullet now.

I love Kenny, but I have found him less valuable than normal. He's a good Man defender, but not so great in our zone when off the LOS. Not to mention he is a penalty machine, usually dead ball fouls. So maybe not the worst loss

Seems like the right time. The Saints still have a chance if the annual Falcons meltdown occurs, but if it doesn't happen, they're not taking a chance for 2017.
They're not playing with house money, but they've taking out some extra cash and hoping for a hot streak at the blackjack table.

Seems like the right time. The Saints still have a chance if the annual Falcons meltdown occurs, but if it doesn't happen, they're not taking a chance for 2017.
They're not playing with house money, but they've taking out some extra cash and hoping for a hot streak at the blackjack table.

Agreed. If we go on a role and win the next 3 this could hurt come the last game of the year but I think the Saints brass knows that this team more than likely won't be there. This is a move for 2017 or if a miracle happens and we advance to the post season he will be back.

So, y'all know what's going to happen now. Roman Harper is going to get an interception his first game starting.

I have a feeling than once we have our next loss (if that happens), there will be quite a few players shut down for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but in 2016 the Debbie downers flourished this year with idiotic threads left and right:jpshakehead:
Well so far it looks like the "downers" appear to be right about this season.

So there's that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom