Vaccaro drops appeal, will start suspension (1 Viewer)

Well, we either win the next 4 games and potentially make the playoffs with Vaccaro available, or he sits out these 4 games and is ready to go next season.

In your wildest imagination you can't think we would win the next 4 games with Vaccaro??

"Performance Enhancing".. that's a good one. Teams should be allowed to cut players who come up hot and not suffer a hit on the salary cap.

Adderall and maryjane...wanna check my homework too?

Suspend Dennis Allen while ya at it for allowing such savagery.

He plays much more like Tarzan than Jane. He doesn't get the INTs. But he's a force on our defence.

He is a piece that fits this defense because of his aggressive player I don't know why are most productive and influential players get unfairly criticized but I guess if your not winning then those players get the most fingers pointed at them but I think we are a healthy season away from being what we all see this team as being capable to be.

He is a piece that fits this defense

You could literally put anyone on this defense at any position and the team would still be under .500. Until we win, nobody fits. Especially drug users on the team.

This is a financial decision by Vaccaro as much as anything. His salary jumps from around $2.6M to $5.6M next year. Taking the four games suspension this year costs him about $650,000, but if it came down next year it would have cost him about $1.4M.

No reason to fight it. This, to me, is a sign of the coaching staff wanting to get a look at players for next year. If they were 7-5, he'd fight it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom