Vaccaro Impresses (1 Viewer)

Placing KV anywhere in a pecking order would be an ill-informed opinion. With no real NFL games under his belt yet, we really are not privy to enough information for it to be otherwise.
It's clear that Vaccaro is a dynamic and versatile safety. Today's NFL requires this more than ever. Harper, while a great passrusher, is a 1-trick pony. He routinely gets beaten and can't catch the ball when the QB puts it in his chest.
Beyond that, you will NEVER see KV get chased down by a QB on a clear pick6. Harper has no ball skills.

It's clear that Vaccaro is a dynamic and versatile safety. Today's NFL requires this more than ever. Harper, while a great passrusher, is a 1-trick pony. He routinely gets beaten and can't catch the ball when the QB puts it in his chest.
Beyond that, you will NEVER see KV get chased down by a QB on a clear pick6. Harper has no ball skills.

That never happened to Harper either

Harper may not be a hall of famer, but he's not a one trick pony either

He's great at tackling in the open field and great at blitzing. He's great in run support and can even cover running backs and tight ends

I think you should research the play you're talking about...it was in the 4th qtr after a long drive and it was a fumble...not a clear pick 6

Lets tall about how correct you were about the saints making a terrible mistake in cutting Charles grant...

Oh wait

You guys say a guy should be cut about 3 years before they do or before they retire...then when it finall happens you turn to me and say "see, look how terrible they are"

But Charles grant, among others, played well past the time you said he needed to be cut...because he didn't need to be cut

Will smith will retire in awhile and you guys will say the same thing. Probably same with Harper and Jenkins

It's ur routine...

I think you misinterpret my defense though. I don't claim anyone to be godly...you guys just say I do. I just say they don't suck.

Apparently that makes me a bad guy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom