Vaccaro Impresses (1 Viewer)

There are so many teams that I can't wait to see Vaccaro smack the crap out of some of their offensive players.

He also started for the only saints defense to win a super bowl

With your argument, we should cut everyone that started last year. Why keep their backups too? If they can't beat out the starters, they must be really bad
Well, he'll be cut next year for sure.
And your boy Will Smith looked absolutely horrible Friday night.
I've always liked Smith, but it's time you came to terms with the fact that these guys are past their prime.

He also started for the only saints defense to win a super bowl

With your argument, we should cut everyone that started last year. Why keep their backups too? If they can't beat out the starters, they must be really bad

When will you learn that replacing older players with younger players is a good thing?

I love our veterans too, but good teams never miss an opportunity to upgrade with younger, faster, more skilled players. Sure, there's a risk, but when a young player is 95% as good as an older player and still improving, it's time to be brave and make the move.

Actually it should be Vacarro and Jenkins. Harper should be where Will Smith is and Will Smith should be where I am. On a computer reading a Saints forum.

Rite, I think Jenkins catches way more hell than he deserves around here. Sure he took a nosedive last season (aswell as 90% of the defense, thnx alot Spags) but for the most part he's at worst been an average safety for us. And I remember him being dearly missed up in Seattle a couple yrs ago

Having said that, this contract yr will make or break him. Cant wait to see how he performs

Well, he'll be cut next year for sure.
And your boy Will Smith looked absolutely horrible Friday night.
I've always liked Smith, but it's time you came to terms with the fact that these guys are past their prime.

Harper signed an extension this offseason. It gives him 2 more years after this one

My boy will smith? Looked pretty good. I'm convinced that only the people that didn't watch him opened up their mouths after the game

Smith and Harper will both start. Just because of that fact alone, you've lost that argument

Back on topic tho, vaccaro will play a lot...and rightfully so

When will you learn that replacing older players with younger players is a good thing?

I love our veterans too, but good teams never miss an opportunity to upgrade with younger, faster, more skilled players. Sure, there's a risk, but when a young player is 95% as good as an older player and still improving, it's time to be brave and make the move.

We are a good team

We've upgraded lots of positions

Replacing a vet just to appease ignorant fans is the absolute worst thing a coach could do

There's a reason Cleveland and Oakland have been terrible. I'm pretty sure their owners take advice from the fans

We have been great since Sean Payton got to New Orleans and part of that reason is because they don't listen to the fans about personel decisions

I can't wait to see how Rob rotates ALL of our safeties into different packages. At the scrimmage, there was a package with 4 (I think) safeties at once.

My boy will smith? Looked pretty good. I'm convinced that only the people that didn't watch him opened up their mouths after the game
Looked good doing what?
I watched the whole game.
And just because Roman signed an extension doesn't mean he can't be cut. It was a cap move.

Looked good doing what?
I watched the whole game.
And just because Roman signed an extension doesn't mean he can't be cut. It was a cap move.

Who knows what Canton is looking at when watching a game.

To say Will Smith looked pretty good.

Well you can simply stop right there and stop reading anything else he has to say.

Who knows what Canton is looking at when watching a game.

To say Will Smith looked pretty good.

Well you can simply stop right there and stop reading anything else he has to say.

I've learned over the years that most people have no clue what they are talking about and even if they actually do watch a certain player, they are usually clueless as to what they were doing

It's commonplace for people here to gang up on a few players and blame them for everything that happens. This is why roman Harper is solely responsible for the losses at Seattle and San Fran....because ppl need a villain

The sad thing is that a lot of people ask the same question..."what went wrong?"

What happens then is that someone comes along and says, "will smith is fat and lazy" so the sheep follow along.

It doesn't take any sort of intelligence to point a finger

It takes an intelligent mind to figure out what's actually going on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 168

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom