Vaccaro Impresses (1 Viewer)

That is an ill-informed opinion.

Placing KV anywhere in a pecking order would be an ill-informed opinion. With no real NFL games under his belt yet, we really are not privy to enough information for it to be otherwise.

So you're not super intelligent, you just think the coaches are?

If you think you are so intelligent, I'll put 100$ right now that Smith will not be on this team by the end of the season.

You might want to define that better...how would IR count?

Based on his weight, his age, the position he might play, and his lack of experience at OLB, I wouldnt bet against injury at some point in the season.

Perhaps...

I just find it difficult to believe a forum full of people that have inaccurately predicted will smith, roman Harper, Malcolm Jenkins, Jonathan vilma, etc etc etc to be cut and perform poorly..all the while they continue to start under the guise of the best coach we've ever had

For some strange reason, me saying will smith is going to start, is the dumbest thing anyone on this forum could say...but the coaches agree wholeheartedly

I get it...I really do. Defending his play is a losing battle....but it's certainly not because I'm wrong

So...until the coaches show that they agree with any of the simple minded opinions on here, I'll continue to defend the players.

There are theories galore as to why certain players play, but the easiest, most common sense answer, is that they are our best option

So I may be wrong, but why is it that the coaches, all of them over the past 9 seasons, think will smith is our best option?

Why is it that we are here on an Internet forum arguing while the coaches are actually watching them play? Who's more qualified and why do you disagree with them so much?

Best offensive coach we have ever had. He also happens to be one of the worst defensive coaches we have ever had. Fortunately the offense usually outweights the defense. Last year it didn't.

So you're not super intelligent, you just think the coaches are?

If you think you are so intelligent, I'll put 100$ right now that Smith will not be on this team by the end of the season.

I think that it is a bad bet on your part, man. Payton does not bench vets. Think of the bad ones we have had in the past that he continued to start. I am willing to bet that Will Smith falls flat on his face and looks absolutely laughable all year, but that Payton continues to start him. Then 2014 rolls around and CantonLegend begins to make his argument that we should keep Will Smith for the last year on his contract. "He was learning a new system, and he looks pretty good out there anyway" he will say. :hihi:

Absolutely...if that's allowed

I'd like to make a request that the loser will donate the money to SR under the winners name

Prolly about 100 people willing to take you up on that bet. And they'll win IMO. Easy money, heh.

FWIW, I really don't care who starts, that's what the coaches are for. But, they are more than capable of being wrong on playing time decisions for their players. In this case, I think there are better options than Smith on our roster.

Simple...

Harper>Vaccaro>Jenkins.

Harper is a good (but not great) SS
Jenkins is a below average (but not awful) FS
Vaccaro looks like he can pay SS and FS equally well (based on what we've seen so far)

Best Combo = Harper @ SS + Vaccaro @ FS

But its only been one preseason game so far. Things can change.

No offense, but being an Alabama fan completely neutralizes any opinion you have on Harper

I really don't care who starts. I just want contribution. And on one play Vaccaro gave me hope.

It was a simple play, Devon Wylie catching the ball and turning to what normally would have been a big run against the saints defense. Vaccaro instead came from out of nowhere, threw himself like a soccer goalkeeper and hit Wylie in the foot with his hand.

Almost no gain after the catch. That is something to celebrate for, and appreciate, not minding if Vacarro is there as a starting, strong, free safety or nickle back.

Perhaps...

I just find it difficult to believe a forum full of people that have inaccurately predicted will smith, roman Harper, Malcolm Jenkins, Jonathan vilma, etc etc etc to be cut and perform poorly..all the while they continue to start under the guise of the best coach we've ever had

For some strange reason, me saying will smith is going to start, is the dumbest thing anyone on this forum could say...but the coaches agree wholeheartedly

I get it...I really do. Defending his play is a losing battle....but it's certainly not because I'm wrong

So...until the coaches show that they agree with any of the simple minded opinions on here, I'll continue to defend the players.

There are theories galore as to why certain players play, but the easiest, most common sense answer, is that they are our best option

So I may be wrong, but why is it that the coaches, all of them over the past 9 seasons, think will smith is our best option?

Why is it that we are here on an Internet forum arguing while the coaches are actually watching them play? Who's more qualified and why do you disagree with them so much?

Lets tall about how correct you were about the saints making a terrible mistake in cutting Charles grant...

Oh wait

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom