Vaccaro (1 Viewer)

Never forget his “late hit” on Matt Ryan in his first game....turned the game around for us.

He was sooooo good till that broken ankle, was never quite the same. I bought his jersey and the first time I wore it was the game that injury happened, never wore it again.

Love me some Kenny V. Hated to see him go. I'm both glad he found him a home and had some success this year, AND I'm glad to see that he still supports his boys.

Love me some Kenny V. Hated to see him go. I'm both glad he found him a home and had some success this year, AND I'm glad to see that he still supports his boys.

Yep, he can cover the slot really well. I think if we would have kept him we wouldn’t have had the issues we had in the nickel position this year.

I never understood why we didn't resign him when he got no attention in FA. I know a lot of people hated to see him in coverage and Von Bell has done well where he used to be, but he still ran the blitz better than most safeties.

I'm not a fan of bashing former players. Vaccaro is a great guy but he's not on the team now for a reason. The Saints are better at nickel with a true nickel CB. Would be even better if not for an injury to Robinson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom