Vanderbilt football will dress a female kicker tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Heard an audio clip (don't remember the source, but likely some ESPN radio show) that she was asked to stay on for the rest of the season and that she then asked to get film of NFL kickers' techniques. This was before Mason's firing was announced, so I don't know if/how that would affect that offer.

anyone who has watched my posts for more than 5 knows that I will find humor in anything. And yet, I didn't post it and said good for her. Bring your righteousness elsewhere.

QFT. That and I've never seen you the least bit misogynistic.

As expected, there is quite a bit of negative reaction from man land. Some, like Whitlock, suggest that the team’s selection of Fuller from the women’s soccer team may have meant that more deserving men were omitted (that’s quite a take - but no , Vandy doesn’t have a men’s soccer team):

Others seem to have an genuinely enthusiastic desire to see her crushed by multiple 300-pound linemen - as apparently that would teach her and those who support her a lesson. I watch a lot of football in my 47 years of life, and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen linemen take out a kicker. Plus she’s hardly dainty, she just won an SEC championship as the starting goal keeper.

I just don’t understand why people have to be so nasty.

Did they post any Austin Powers memes?

So in this case, is it okay to slap her on the butt?
giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom