Vaping and Teens (1 Viewer)

No they dont

If you are using a full spectrum live resin yes, it will have a slight odor of unburned cannabis. but if it is distillate, it has no smell or taste from cannabis as they add the terpene in after the process.

Easiest way to tell if they are vaping is the chargers are the regular pin usb for a non Apple phone. If you kid has an iphone and has that type of charger in their car or room.
oh, they still do, including the awesome louisiana medically available marijuana cartridges, especially the pax ones by southern labs. though, the 510 wellcana are pretty much odorless.

i totally agree with why they shouldn't, but manufacturers are taking shortcuts.

i dunno. i'm just happy to buy it legally. i suppose i am now just a minion, but a minion that can legally buy weed.

If you are tasting / smelling cannabis in a distillate, the manufacturer has used an n-butyl press. These are not necessarily for human consumption and can even be the same machines and process they make essential oils out of. Very dangerous. Butane based distillates can be also easily mishandled and can leave the heavy metals in.

Here in Oregon, the laws are such that there is no butane based concentrate allowed; only CO2 driven distillate is allowed. Live resin is still the method of choice for most but I prefer the distillate. So clean, so precise in dosage.

oh, they still do, including the awesome louisiana medically available marijuana cartridges, especially the pax ones by southern labs. though, the 510 wellcana are pretty much odorless.

i totally agree with why they shouldn't, but manufacturers are taking shortcuts.

i dunno. i'm just happy to buy it legally. i suppose i am now just a minion, but a minion that can legally buy weed.
Does LA medical go through testing before it gets to the dispensary? Here in Oklahoma they test every thing and if they haven't completely instituted it yet they are going to a tracking seed to sale process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom