Vaping and Teens (1 Viewer)

Vaping claims first victim

CDC investigating.
A person has died from what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention speculate is a vaping-related condition. Nearly 200 other cases of varying severeness have been reported nationwide, described by the CDC as “severe unexplained respiratory symptoms after reported vaping or e-cigarette use.”

i didn't see the start date on this thread then i read the below part
... all of a sudden he wants to open the window in his room in sub 30 degree weather
and got surprisingly angry
i think i'm done with summer

it's interesting, i now teach at an 'open access' school and last year taught at an uptown very $$$ school and i've seen no vaping at either

it's interesting, i now teach at an 'open access' school and last year taught at an uptown very $$$ school and i've seen no vaping at either
Are you that bored that you're trolling for really old threads?

I haven't been exposed to much vaping, but, my kids tell me their friends vape...quite frequently. But not so much at school. Most often at parties and such.

Just went to an open house at my daughter's catholic school and they are asking parents for help....vaping is a serious problem there. They can only do so much. It seems to be the popular thing to do....much like cigarettes in the 50's and 60's. I'm concerned because my daughter is the rebel type and could easily be influenced. We are trying to stay ahead of it, but we can't be with her 24/7.

at least it smells like blueberry muffins
Part Two of the douche factor. Third is that it's electronic.

Apart from the coincident lung danger, it's way too labor intensive to unpack (or heaven forfend, roll) a cig and hit it with a Zippo.

BTW, both of which aromas smell better than cinnamon apple vape.

vape thc pods still smell like weed, if that helps.
No they dont

If you are using a full spectrum live resin yes, it will have a slight odor of unburned cannabis. but if it is distillate, it has no smell or taste from cannabis as they add the terpene in after the process.

Easiest way to tell if they are vaping is the chargers are the regular pin usb for a non Apple phone. If you kid has an iphone and has that type of charger in their car or room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom