Various 2008 Pre-season CFB Rankings (1 Viewer)

How do Herbstreit and Courso still have credibility with the bad circus sideshow act they put on?

It's a dream of mine that the voters boycott the PAC-10 and Big-10 because of their opposition to a playoff system due to the economics of the Rose Bowl. I think if the Big-10 and PAC-10 teams are excluded from participation in the national championship game, then maybe they will finally relent on their opposition.

By the way, the Big-10 was the #6 ranked conference by Sagarin. I hope voters start to seriously penalize OSU next year because of the growing weakness of the Big-10 and their bowl blow-ups. Unfortunately, they are almost destined to be a 1-loss team and will be in the top 5.

I would expect LSU to lose 2 or 3 games next year due to a tough road schedule and some question marks at key positions.

I also don't think it's impossible to get back to the big game either. If Ryan P plays all year like he did against Tennessee that will solve a lot of problems. Running game will probably be more explosive and the Receivers will probably be more talented than this year (unproven, though). And I believe most of the O-line returns.

Defense is the big question for me. The D Line and LBs should still be pretty good. CBs will be a big question mark that could be covered by a strong pass rush.

Like many others, I'm really looking forward to 2009. Most of the toughest games at home, a Senior QB along with these last couple of top ranked classes with some experience under their belts.

Georgia #1...expectations are running high for the Bulldogs, as they should be.

Auburn #8 after not being ranked at all last week. What has happened during that time? :shrug:

Juniors have made their decision.

That's a lot of stud juniors who opted out of the NFL draft.

Our best junior just declared for the draft. There aren't many others that I can think of as NFL worthy on the team. I think the writer just came to his senses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom