Vegas believes the Saints will rule the NFC South (1 Viewer)

So many people think that Vegas has everything figured out. There is nothing special about their numbers and it means nothing. All they do is use the data that’s in front of them and the Saints won the division three times in a row and are coming back with the same core of players. It’s not rocket science to figure that they are the favorites to win the NFC South this year.

But I thought Brady was about to win the MVP

Maybe they're hoping everyone bets the saints secretly knowing we"ll be 8-8

They’re not. They’re job is to come up with a number that is close to what will likely happen. A number that has just as many people betting against the Saints as there are for the Saints. All the numbers that they generate are to attract bets on both sides of the given number.

I could see it if we just improve the pass rush a little more by upgrading 2 more legit players/Adding more depth: LB and DE.

They’re not. They’re job is to come up with a number that is close to what will likely happen. A number that has just as many people betting against the Saints as there are for the Saints. All the numbers that they generate are to attract bets on both sides of the given number.
Lol....I was kidding

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom