Vegas payout on Payton to Cardinals just dropped by more than half (Odds now removed completely from the book) (1 Viewer)

The blue checks in Cardinalverse are also high. We can argue here, but this dimwit with a blue check is saying a 3rd rounder should seal the deal. Im ready for this to be over. Blue checks for everyone!

I’m sticking with this years 3rd and next years 1st. Maybe a 4th also.

Last edited:
Ryans going to Houston is best case scenario. Underhill said on his pod that he spoken with one of the teams involved that didn’t want to pay the money Payton wanted. He also said Houston’s second choice behind Ryans was someone from Philly.

It made me think that maybe Nick had contact with either Caserio or someone who works with him from their New England days, and that Houston was the team that didn’t want to pay $20 million for Payton. But that was just speculation on my part.

Either way
Not surprised. Houston owner is notoriously cheap. They live out of their stadium. Don't even have a performance center and their practice field is a tent.

The Walton family isn't easy to work for. Thats another factor when considering Denver. Sean left an easy environment (Gayle). Maybe one of the least demanding in the league. Think of the pressure inside of a Wal Mart corporate meeting. It's a high pressure environment. Perfection is the expectation. I don't think thats the environment Sean ultimately wants.

I had a feeling Denver might not be out of the picture for Sean
Yep, they are realizing that are only so many butts left and there’s more chairs than butts. I can picture the Denver interview, the interview team doesn’t know anything about how an nfl team operates and probably contradicting each other when asking questions treating Payton likes he interviewing for cashiers job at Walmart.

florio in a podcast with Peter King said he thought the league called Maske to put out the issue with Denver management. Maske is a commanders reporter and Florio said the league did not like Payton being belle of the ball

If I'm Loomis right now, I'm sitting in my office, feet up on my desk with a glass of 25 year old Macallan with one large ice cube waiting for the phone to ring. And when it does, I'm not answering the first time and making the caller leave a message.

ETA: I've never had 25 yo Macallan, but if I were Loomis, that's what I would select.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom