Veined or De-Veined Shrimp? (1 Viewer)

So, do you anti-poopists not suck the juice from a crawfish head? If so, then you must now refer to them as crayfish because you are officially a yankee.

Nah, that's a personal preference. I knew at an early age I wouldn't enjoy sucking head, so I just didn't start doing that. But to each his own.

What if you get a large shrimp/crawfish po-boy, and none of the fried shrimp/crawdads have been cleaned? I'm so anti-poop, I will not order a po-boy in a place that I know doesn't fully clean its seafood -- and I find that most po-boy places DON'T. So I mostly go with oysters, which I'm sure come with their own issues, but ignorance is bliss.

I don't know. I don't like crawfish or shrimp on a po-boy. Now, etouffe? :scratch:

What if you get a large shrimp/crawfish po-boy, and none of the fried shrimp/crawdads have been cleaned? I'm so anti-poop, I will not order a po-boy in a place that I know doesn't fully clean its seafood -- and I find that most po-boy places DON'T. So I mostly go with oysters, which I'm sure come with their own issues, but ignorance is bliss.

nah i dont bother on a poboy.. if I'm eatin' them berled then yeah i take the crap off

Fried shrimp is better if you cut a slit along it before you fry it.

:smilielol:

Dude, this thread is going straight to poop. :1zhelp:

Seriously, how do you get the poopchute out of boiled or bbqed skrimps. Black magic?

Wrong. But I wouldn't expect a Northshore guy to know how to peel shrimp correctly anyway.

I bought these shrimps last week that had the vein on the underside rather than along the top. Must have been some kinda weird asian shrimp.

If you aint suckin da head you aint REALLY eatin crawfish brah...

it doesn't matter to me with shrimp or crawfish, sometimes I do sometimes I don't..swig it down with some beer, and it's all good..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom