Vent Below (1 Viewer)

I was just in Nantucket for a week. $4.67 at the pump. Almost $6.00 at the fuel dock. So like $700 to fill up the boat.
12702-first-world-problems-template.jpg

This covers two in one go.

People walking across a major street, not in a crosswalk or at a light, and taking their sweet time to cross the street. Maybe it’s just my fear of being slammed into by a fast moving car driven by someone that is posting on Facebook or talking on Facetime and not paying attention, but if you’re going to cross put a little pep in your step.

Happened this morning while driving down Williams between W Napoleon and Vets. Four lanes of traffic with a turning lane in the middle. The person crossing was leisurely strolling across all lanes, not at a crosswalk, and was almost hit by someone that was driving with their cell phone directly in front of their face.

It’s not that important to update your status on Facebook while driving.

This covers two in one go.

People walking across a major street, not in a crosswalk or at a light, and taking their sweet time to cross the street. Maybe it’s just my fear of being slammed into by a fast moving car driven by someone that is posting on Facebook or talking on Facetime and not paying attention, but if you’re going to cross put a little pep in your step.

Happened this morning while driving down Williams between W Napoleon and Vets. Four lanes of traffic with a turning lane in the middle. The person crossing was leisurely strolling across all lanes, not at a crosswalk, and was almost hit by someone that was driving with their cell phone directly in front of their face.

It’s not that important to update your status on Facebook while driving.

Its called zipper crossing and it more efficient.

Oh I forgot to add....People who pull up to the stop light before you at a 3 way, then sit there and stare at you or blare the horn for you to go..

Good grief, if you're there first..YOU go first.

Oh I forgot to add....People who pull up to the stop light before you at a 3 way, then sit there and stare at you or blare the horn for you to go..

Good grief, if you're there first..YOU go first.

I give people .8 seconds to figure out they were there first, then I just go and assumed they are giving up their position.

Sorry in advance....apparently, I got issues.

1. People who leave pot stickers in the toilet, mostly @ home, if your shirt is stuck to the bowl, there's a toilet brush to scrub the rest of it off.
2. People who, in bumper to bumper traffic, block people from the on-ramp from merging into traffic....who appointed you "Guardian of the frocking Pontchartrain Expressway"
3. People, wife included, who put plates full of food in the sink, scrape your plate into the trash....Even better people who leave paper plates on the dinner table after eating, how freaking lazy are you, throw it in the trash.
4. Women who wear wigs, sorry Mrs Jeezy, serously, your hair was short wednesday then its down to your arse on thursday, you're not even trying to fool anyone anymore.
5. Douchenozzles that speed around you on in the Merge Lane, I'm getting on, you're getting on behind me...don't try to zip around me before I get on.
6. Everyone else driving out to Slidell after the Michoud exit. If you're not passing anyone, get the fudge out of the left lane. Hardly anyone uses the right and middle lanes
7. Civilian speed marshals - You don't think anyone should be speeding so you do 70 in the left lane to control traffic. You're making it much more dangerous for everyone stuck in your pack
8. Neighbors w/ riding mowers - trample your own damn grass and stay off mine w/ your mower, if the ground is still soft from the rain, use the weedeater. It only takes a few mins.

5. Douchenozzles that speed around you on in the Merge Lane, I'm getting on, you're getting on behind me...don't try to zip around me before I get on.

When you turn your blinker on and stop at the beginning of the merge lane with 1/4th of mile of merge space in front of you to perform a zipper merge, damn straight I'm going around you.

When you turn your blinker on and stop at the beginning of the merge lane with 1/4th of mile of merge space in front of you to perform a zipper merge, damn straight I'm going around you.
Sry, should've explained in greater detail....not a zipper merge I'm talking about, just a straight up merge, I'm @ 65mph moving into traffic and you decide to take it up to 70 behind me and beat me onto the hwy. Mind you speed limit is 60 to begin with.

This guy:

Thisguy.png

Last edited:
People who don't know how to leave voice mail properly. Drag on and on, sometimes without even identifying themselves, and then leave their call back number at the very end of the VM.

People who say, "each and every."

tied together
- stopping in the middle of the street to let people in/out of car- ESP IF THERE'S ROOM ON SIDE OF ROAD
- street repair during morning school zone commute - so flippin stupid

People who don't know how to leave voice mail properly. Drag on and on, sometimes without even identifying themselves, and then leave their call back number at the very end of the VM.

People who say, "each and every."

how about people that leave voicemail at all :shrug:

it's not 1993 anymore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom