Vent Below (1 Viewer)

My Lyft driver told me after he picked me up that he's blind in his R eye... it got kinda hairy there for a min...

People at the Chick Fil A drive thru ordering from a sticky note for the entire office.

Drivers at a stop light who leave the distance of an 18 wheeler between them and the car in front of them. And then slowly roll forward until the light turns green. They need psychiatric help.

People at the Chick Fil A drive thru ordering from a sticky note for the entire office.

Drivers at a stop light who leave the distance of an 18 wheeler between them and the car in front of them. And then slowly roll forward until the light turns green. They need psychiatric help.
If there is shade anywhere close to the stop, I’m stopping in the shade - it’s a trick I learned in Italy and no ones ever said anything bad about Italian drivers

Fast food workers that, for some strange reason, call out my name wrongly and my exact order when its ready. Everyone else is just the name or number.

Having to stay in a hotel for more than 2 nights.

Co workers always in competition.

Apple products.

Cardio day after an entire weekend of weed.

"My thing is..."

Currently irritated by everything and everyone. People are rude, immature, self-serving morons who lack emotional intelligence (and other forms of intelligence).

Searching for intelligent life. Also kinda want to adopt like 5 puppies because they are cute and dogs > humans.

But I can commiserate. I learned today about something extremely selfish and just pitiful that my sister was doing. This is the person named as my children's guardian in our estate and it's making me shake my head.

I got excited when I saw this thread title. Thought this was going to be about some new pants-based invention. I am disappoint.

Currently irritated by everything and everyone. People are rude, immature, self-serving morons who lack emotional intelligence (and other forms of intelligence).

Searching for intelligent life. Also kinda want to adopt like 5 puppies because they are cute and dogs > humans.
So, just stating facts is considered venting now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom