VERY Early 2020 SB Odds by Vegas (1 Viewer)

Maybe because they know Foles is gone? In general I'll say things never go as planned as far as early favorites. I'm sure teams in the Chief division will draft for pass rush/defense. Rams are on a timer cause eventually all those players will want to get paid.

Jesus - what did the poor Dolphins ever do to those guys?

The second worst odds are 100-1, and then the Phins are 300-1.

I would imagine that - in a vacuum - our odds will go up when Drew confirms that he is coming back for another season. Factoring in that alone, we're probably a push with KC/LA.

https://news.wagertalk.com/super-bowl-odds/2020-super-bowl-oddslos-angeles-rams-early-favorites-6-1

Rams and Chiefs are the big favorites so far, but it's quite early to make these calls. We are ranked at #3 with the Pats behind us.

I find it odd that Green Bay gets ranked ahead of Philly, whom was actually in the playoffs this year and had an impressive run.

I am in awe of Mahomes. At his age, 1st year as a starter, he does things that make me believe he is super human.

But, Defensive Coordinators and their assistants will have a full offseason to study his film and tendencies. There's those like Russel Wilson where DCs have yet found a way to attack. Mahomes makes an Aaron Brooks type move where when he feels pressure up the middle, he spins around and moves back a few yards. In his 1st year, Brooks was disruptive with that move and buying extra time for him to scramble or find the open receivers. DCs actually used this move against him after the 1st year where they tried to get pressure up the middle and they would have a LB or Safety waiting for the spin move. He would spin right into their arms losing an additional 5 yards. I doubt this will work on Mahomes, but I would like to see one more season before I proclaim Mahomes the Son of Zeus!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom