Very Early Final 53 take... (1 Viewer)

draftfreak

Dreamer of Dreams
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I like this team, especially when Rankins comes back. Our depth at DT is not great 'til that happens though. I think DT is our weakest spot. If this happens, we'll also be very young at WR. But Grayson seems to be a great little slot whom I like better than Carr, but Carr could replace Grayson.

Offense: 25
QB: Brees, Bridgewater, Hill
RB: Kamara, Murray, Washington, Ozigbo
FB: Line
TE: Cook, Hill, Derby, Arnold
WR: Thomas, Ginn, Smith, Butler, Grayson
LT: Armstead, Ola
LG: Peat, Easton
C: McCoy, Tom
RG: Warford
RT: Ramczyk

Defense: 25
DE: Jordan, Davenport, Hendrickson, Horton
DT: Brown, Onyemata, Stallworth, Williams, Edwards
LB: Anzelone, Klein, Davis, Robertson, Biegel
SS: Bell, Gardner-Johnson
FS: Williams, Banjo, Hampton
CB: Lattimore, Apple, Robinson, Webster, Hardee, Sherels

Special Teams: 3
LS: Wood
P: Morstead
K: Lutz

Reaction score
Wow... I didn't realize that PJ wasn't on the list. I see no way he doesn't make the team.
Same here.

I also think Crawley may have made a case simply by how bad PJ and PRob messed up when playing outside. There are small mistakes like what Eli made then there is completely losing your man.

dutar76

3rd Year Pro
Reaction score
Same here.

I also think Crawley may have made a case by how bad PJ and PRob messed up when playing outside.
I noticed webster playing outside last night. I thought he was slot. I'm guessing him and Hardee are Crawley's competition.
PJ's been getting all the 1's reps in camp so far. Not that that can't change, it's just that I expected him to slide back to the #2 spot and have to battle his way back to #1. Instead that's on the vet PRob.

Reaction score
I noticed webster playing outside last night. I thought he was slot. I'm guessing him and Hardee are Crawley's competition.
PJ's been getting all the 1's reps in camp so far. Not that that can't change, it's just that I expected him to slide back to the #2 spot and have to battle his way back to #1. Instead that's on the vet PRob.
Yeah I think Webster is the person that can kick Crawley off the roster. Didn't really notice much from him or Crawley yesterday. That's probably good for both of them as CBs, though I wasn't looking real closely in the 2nd half. Didn't even notice where either played. Webster playing outside is a good sign. I've seen him make plays on the outside in past videos of him.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cutting him and Crawley. We didn't really want Williams back, but after he realized no one else wanted him, he agreed to sign for league minimum. His time is done. Crawley is too.
He signed for $2.25 million all fully guaranteed and has been running with the 1s inside.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
PJ not making the team is a joke.

I am glad to see you didn't jump on the Lil Jordan bandwagon because of one play.

That being said no way two UDFA WRs make the team. That just doesn't happen in the NFL.

Butler's injury is making him a really long shot to make the team now.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Prior to missing more than a week of practice, I might've agreed. Now, I think he's a long shot.
Its WAY to early in camp to assume that from a guy who contributed last year. If hes in the same boat two weeks from now, you may have a point. But not yet.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

I am glad to see you didn't jump on the Lil Jordan bandwagon because of one play.

That being said no way two UDFA WRs make the team. That just doesn't happen in the NFL.

You keep saying that but there's really nothing to back that up.

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If you watch Webster, he can play inside or out - Williams can't. Kirkwood isn't a slot. If we don't keep Grayson, it won't be for Kirkwood, it'd be for another slot. Kirkwood needs to get healthy yesterday or he's gone.
Williams is a pretty decent boundary. Hes gotten better as a nickel. So williams position versatility makes him a lock can bank on that. Kirkwood also has position flexibilty which is what u want bottom of the deph chart. He got servicable traits as a flanker slot and z. I would be suprised if hes not on the team but its not impossible . I really dont know enough about Webster to comment his game or skill set. I think Newhouse is ur back up Tackle over Ola, Im hoping something better presents itself in roster cuts at that spot.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Butler was back at practice yesterday. If he picks up where he left off, he will make this team. CSP doesnt care where a guy was or wasn't drafted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom