Vet shoots neighbor's dog (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/kelly-folse-vet-shoots-dog/

Louisiana veterinarian was arrested on animal cruelty, gun and drug possession charges after she was accused of shooting dead her neighbor’s puppy because it wouldn’t stop barking. Dr. Kelly Folse, 35, was arrested in the town of Meredith on December 13. KMOV reports that Folse is accused of fatally shooting 15-month-old Bruizer, her neighbor’s American Bulldog.

The website says that the drugs found in her home were procured with prescriptions intended for animals. The drugs seized were Adderall and diazepam.

Folse graduated from Louisiana State University in 2010. During her time at the school, Folse was one of the caretakers for the school’s live tiger mascot, Mike IV.

my guess is that there is more to this story than this lady just shooting the dog for barking

of course, the internet is probably in a frenzy and threatening to burn this woman alive

at first i was like "vet"erinarian? that doesn't make any sense
then i was like 'oh maybe "vet"eran, and ptsd and this is a sad story

then I opened and was like - 'what a *****'

also, this happened two weeks ago...i can't seem to find anything new about it...

if the JPSO has any real evidence, why haven't they come out with it? they certainly were quick to hold a press conference about arresting the big bad dog killing veterinarian :shrug:

my guess is that there is more to this story than this lady just shooting the dog for barking

of course, the internet is probably in a frenzy and threatening to burn this woman alive

She might also have a drug problem

This isn't going to end well.... Not with a puppy face like that...

15666621_G.png

also, this happened two weeks ago...i can't seem to find anything new about it...

if the JPSO has any real evidence, why haven't they come out with it? they certainly were quick to hold a press conference about arresting the big bad dog killing veterinarian :shrug:

Supposedly she has an alibi... My s-i-l and b-i-l are friends with her and she says she was fishing that day...

My guess, JPSO will bite the bullet on this one, if none of the accusations are proven. They basically ruined her career...

and 2-1, Lopinto just killed his...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom