Veteran Cop busted for Cocaine distribution ( Monroe,La) (1 Viewer)

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I do know if you got Angola, 80+% chance you're not coming back out alive.

The Main Prison Complex consists of the East Yard and the West Yard. The East Yard has 16 minimum and medium custody prisoner dormitories and one maximum custody extended lockdown cellblock; the cellblock houses long-term extended-lockdown prisoners, in-transit administrative segregation prisoners, inmates who need mental health attention, and protective-custody inmates..

Checked it out on wiki. I didn't realize they had a minimum security wing as well..

The Main Prison Complex consists of the East Yard and the West Yard. The East Yard has 16 minimum and medium custody prisoner dormitories and one maximum custody extended lockdown cellblock; the cellblock houses long-term extended-lockdown prisoners, in-transit administrative segregation prisoners, inmates who need mental health attention, and protective-custody inmates..

Checked it out on wiki. I didn't realize they had a minimum security wing as well..

I've spoken to some guys that say its pretty crazy there and that if they hear your getting released, it's not a nice thing to say the least. That's interesting though that they actually have a min security wing as well. Ppl amputate themselves or used to when out in the fields. It's def a survival game there.

Hope, in the context of my diatribe, means much more than a one-off phrase including a parenthetical "hope". Sorry for your misunderstanding.

Hey, I hope for things too. But realistically, it's based on things you can do to try to bring that hope into a concrete form rather than hoping for an outcome and sitting back viewing the outcome. But I knew what you were stating. There's quite a few on the board that would hope I'd never post again. Lol

only prison he won't end up will be the state police barracks. they don't much care for former troopers going there.

There's quite a few on the board that would hope I'd never post again. Lol

On the contrary, I LIKE knowing which nutjobs want to burn people alive in the town square for everyone to see. I'd rather you be upfront about your psychopathic tendencies than hide them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom