Vice Admiral Harward turns down Trump's national security advisor post. (1 Viewer)

OP
brandon8283

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
Now CNN is reporting he called the White House a "**** sandwich." [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RKNSaint

Idle Wild
Reaction score
Did I somehow miss the quotes by Howard on why he turned it down?

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did I somehow miss the quotes by Howard on why he turned it down?
It depends on which website you read. CNN says what others stated here where said the white house is chaotic and a s*** sandwich. Fox News says it for family reasons. USA Today says its for personal reasons. CBS News says its because he demands his own staff and the white house said no. MSNBC doesn't even mention it.

So, yeah.

mr.t

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If he wants to bring in personal staff, I say thanks for taking hat out. CNN stories are fake any way. He would be a great pick. Flynn was better, except for the hit job. I read where the transcripts exonerated Flynn and Trump's staff. Go figure. Obama and the RINO's shadow govt. at work. They will lose.

VDK

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If he wants to bring in personal staff, I say thanks for taking hat out. CNN stories are fake any way. He would be a great pick. Flynn was better, except for the hit job. I read where the transcripts exonerated Flynn and Trump's staff. Go figure. Obama and the RINO's shadow govt. at work. They will lose.
But the leaks are real.

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Conflicting reports on why. According to this CNN article and Fox News it's due to family/not being able to make the 24/7 commitment (straight from the horse's mouth)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/harward-says-no-to-national-security-adviser-role/index.html

Since retiring, I have the opportunity to address financial and family issues that would have been challenging in this position," Harward said in a statement. "Like all service members understand, and live, this job requires 24 hours a day, 7 days a week focus and commitment to do it right. I currently could not make that commitment. My thoughts and prayers are with those that carry such heavy burdens and responsibility for taking care of our country's national security concerns. God bless this great country of ours.
Of course "unnamed sources" tell a different story as always.

RussTKD

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It would be a breech of etiquette to put "**** sandwich" in a public statement.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Bro I know you're on the Trump train but come on.

1) All heads want their own staff. He has to work with them and manage them it's a no brainer and won't blame him if he turned the job down over it

2) Flynn has now been fired by 2 Presidents in a span of 2 years. Flynn should have never been vrought on to begin with.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

There has never been a better sandwich in the history of sandwiches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom