Vicious Vaccaro Video (1 Viewer)

tak

Patience pays..SB champs!
Reaction score
His closing speed, attack angles and aggression are going to take that back field on to the next level. The young man may bring that attitude our defense has been missing since Sharper left. Now if we can just bring back the Dome Patrol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W2vFYz-1pE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0W2vFYz-1pE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
His body frame is too small for the NFL,he will need to beef it up some,now that he'll be on the field with the big boys. However, Sharper wasn't much bigger than him, he's still too small.

His body frame is too small for the NFL,he will need to beef it up some,now that he'll be on the field with the big boys. However, Sharper wasn't much bigger than him, he's still too small.
Still butt-hurt over not signing Jarvis Jones, I see. Get over it. Kenny was a very solid pick.

Roman Harper is 6'1 200 lbs

Kenny Vaccaro is 6'1 218 lbs

Darren Sharper was 6'2 212 lbs

:shrug:

love how people put soooo much value in size, my cousin in 6"4 230, maybe he would be a better SS than vaccaro

Not a bad video. I still compare him to Roman Harper (Who we got in the 2nd round). I noticed Vaccaro lined up as CB several times and does look more like a big corner than an NFL safety. He is no ball hawk but can tackle.
Also noticed on one INT that he ran into his own lineman fell down and threw the ball away? Surely that is a fumble?

I am sure he will bulk up as everyone does but I am not sure that size is even an issue for him. I was half way through that highlight video before I saw anyone even pick up one yard after contact with him.

uhhhh, Vacarro is a big dude. 6'1 220 is a small frame? oooooooook

Hes bigger than Roman Harper! And faster!

Not a bad video. I still compare him to Roman Harper (Who we got in the 2nd round). I noticed Vaccaro lined up as CB several times and does look more like a big corner than an NFL safety. He is no ball hawk but can tackle.
Also noticed on one INT that he ran into his own lineman fell down and threw the ball away? Surely that is a fumble?

College rule differs from NFL. College you are down if you go to the ground with the ball, regardless of how you got there.

That's why you see a few NFL rookies throw the ball away too just like that.

uhhhh, Vacarro is a big dude. 6'1 220 is a small frame? oooooooook

Hes bigger than Roman Harper! And faster!

He's not faster than Harper. Vaccaro ran a 4.63 forty at the combine. Harper ran a 4.65 against the wind and a 4.58 with the wind at his pro day.

Let's hope that Vaccaro is smarter, or more agile, or more intuitive, or better and quicker at making his reads and reacting or has other intangibles that are superior to Harper, because he is not appreciably bigger, stronger or faster than Harper.

My fear is that Vaccaro will suffer from the same deficiency as Harper, which is that 4.6 is not fast enough to be an elite safety in the NFL.

Have you ever watched a football game? The only similarities between Harper is they both play Safety, other then that ZERO similarities.... How can you watch this video and then say he's no ball hawk?? Watch the play at 3:30 and how is that not ball hawking??

Also, when you fall down in college football, you're down! No fumble

It's pretty obvious you don't know a bunch of football, you shouldn't go around parroting everything you read when you don't know what you're saying....

You guys literally express your opinion when you don't have a clue to what you're talking about. I mean you don't even bother looking up his size and weight....

Ridiculous

With the trend now in this league going towards more running QBs and the option read... I can easily see from that video why the Saints drafted him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom