Vick and the Media (1 Viewer)

boxerharley

Very Banned
Reaction score
Can the media love him anymore? is it possible?we go into their house and work them, and all they talk about ALL day is " Vick needs help, Vick this , Vick that".... Geesh, how about some love for them boys in Black and gold.... While typing this I know we have had more coverage this year than the last 10 years, but my god!! They freakn love Mike Vick, and make him sound like its his team that is hurting him, yeah they dropped more passes than usual, but he isnt the exact QB that folks think he is. We all know this, we have disected his QB abilities, but even when the Saints are the real story, Vick takes over !! Am I just being a crybaby or what?

They sure love his running abilities.
Just watching Sportscenter, the first highlight of the game is not Drew Brees td pass on the 3rd play of the game, but Vick running the ball.
I am pretty sure we WON the game.

on a sort of side note did anyone else notice the blatant love fest for vick by the announcers of the game sunday? I mean we were winning and all they did was talk about how dangerous and great vick is and how they need to do this and that to win the game, no mention of how great Brees was playing or the defensive stops we made, if i just listened to the announcers i wouldnt have been able to tell who Atlanta was playing and of thought Atlanta was winning the ballgame with an mvp at quarterback.

on a sort of side note did anyone else notice the blatant love fest for vick by the announcers of the game sunday? I mean we were winning and all they did was talk about how dangerous and great vick is and how they need to do this and that to win the game, no mention of how great Brees was playing or the defensive stops we made, if i just listened to the announcers i wouldnt have been able to tell who Atlanta was playing and of thought Atlanta was winning the ballgame with an mvp at quarterback.

I noticed Fat Tony being a huge Atlanta homer. I almost puked when he yelled "There ya go!!" when the Falcons finally scored.

Just let it go. We're a "small market team". Nobody but us LOVE the Saints. I can live with that. On the right path to NFC Championship, and hopfully beyond. After last year, that's quite a big deal to me. As a fan I can afford to look past the games ahead, but the team won't. All they need to focus on is the 49'ers. And I bet they could care less who the media loves or talks about. Flying low under the radar is not such a bad thing. SuperBowl Saints. Nice ring ya got there Brees. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom