Vick Has No Class !!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm so happy for the SAINTS!!!! I've always thought Vick was a punk , and he showed it today, when he flipped off the home crowd...

Vick would be a good NFL RB.... but he's not a QB...

You guys have company, since my STEELERS are playing horrible.. How about giving the ball more to Reggie ?????

Thanks for making me feel welcome here.... how are the oysters now??? I love Gulf Oysters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board

I can not stand vick at all, but as a Saints fan, I am supposed to say that because he has burned us so bad in the past. I think he is a below average passing QB with garbage WRs. But he can still beat people with his legs, though his legs will never allow him to reach or win a Superbowl. AND that is what truly matters.

YOu got it! Always good to welcome fans to the fold!

What happened to the Steelers today? Was it as big of a collapse as it looked on TV? Cower looked completely jaded in his news conference taking blame soley on himself and looking quite dejected.

Welcome NV Steelers! Glad to have you. Sorry to hear about Troy P injury today. Best safety in the game IMO.

yea... Troy is a great Safety, he'll be back...And I still think God is a SAINTS FAN..., and I'm fine w/ it.....

So again....???? tell me how good the Oysters are now?? !

SAINTS all the way to Miami!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom